Tuesday 12 August 2014

Punk Rock Cupcakes

There is no such thing as "too many cutters". You need them. You need a lot. And you need mini cutters, too. Just saying :) 
And I'm not trying to justify the fact that I've got more than I can count. I need them! 

So, these were the Punk Rock Cupcakes we did last month. 
When I set the theme, I only had a vague idea of what I was going to do; I knew there'd be animal print, and painting on fondant, but beyond that it was all still a bit hazy. 
Thankfully my friend Lauri from Treat Boutique helped out with the mini electric guitar and skull-and-crossbones cutters, and the rest came together pretty punkishly : )







This is how an array of mini cutters came in handy:
The construction (or deconstruction!) of a skull-and-crossbones topper. 


Mini egg cutter
Mini fluted circle cutter
Heart plunger cutter
Toothpick
Skull-and-crossbones cutter



To make:



Punk Rock Cupcakes




Have a sweet week : )

xxM

No comments:

Post a Comment