Saturday 2 August 2014

Angry Birds Party

So, that's my kids parties done for the year.



I'm not sure how I feel about that. I really enjoy putting their parties together. But it's such a whirlwind. After all the planning and preparation, the details get dis-assembled in a couple of hours!
 And we're always too busy to take enough photos.
But, I'll share a few that I did take:
(I go a little theme-crazy, as you can see!)

Angry Birds Party - Kids desert table


"Foreman Pig's Moustaches" - orange wedges


Bad Piggy Cake Pops - chocolate and Nutella


Angry Bird Cookies


Red Bird Juice - grape and cranberry


Bad Piggy Macarons - choc mint ganache

Angry Birds Cupcakes - modelling chocolate toppers




And finally, Jack's Angry Birds cake:






Thanks for stopping by : )

xxM



No comments:

Post a Comment