Thursday 25 December 2014

Chocolate Dipped Ginger Biscuits

Well, I wasn’t planning on posting anything on Christmas Day. And I very nearly couldn’t (a recent storm took out our internet connection). But, I made a plan and here I am :o)

Actually – it’s not much of a post, but I loved the way the chocolate draped itself on these mini Xmas-tree biscuits, so I felt compelled to share before their relevance expired!


And when I say “draped itself ”, that’s exactly what I mean. 
I couldn’t have done that  intentionally if I tried – my artistry with chocolate being pretty limited.
I dipped the cookies into a bowl of relatively thick melted chocolate, and the edges of the trees created the folds of chocolate as I turned them over. Pretty, huh?!



Gingerbread cookie recipe here


Have a lovely Christmas!

xxM


No comments:

Post a Comment