Monday 5 August 2019

Bright Balloon and Star Cookies

...and these were the original birthday cookies. Bright and colourful, and not movie-themed.


Thank goodness I'd felt energetic, and had made a balloon and a star for each of the boys joining us for the movie. And a couple of extras... 


...because these are what got taken to school for class treats. There were exactly the right number for all the kids in the class. 
I had suggested that maybe I could do a quick batch of brownies or cupcakes instead, and keep these for the party (non-party) but nooo: "everyone  at school loves your biscuits, mom". What can you say to that?! 
That's why I spent Friday morning - the time I'd set aside to make the cake - making popcorn and cola cookies, instead. 

Here's a video of making the balloon cookies ... 

                                    

Enjoy!

xxM 


No comments:

Post a Comment