Saturday 6 April 2019

Pineapple Cake

Ok, this is the last (very last) post on the Pineapple Party!
It's not because I don't have anything else to write about, I do. But I need to wrap up with one last cake mention...




Inside the cake, I continued with the confetti theme:
It was a delicious, moist cream cheese pound cake  (recipe here), with a cupful of funfetti (cake confetti) added to the batter. I love funfetti because it adds a dash of rainbow fun without overwhelming the cake with colorants. 


The cake layers are sandwiched together with pastel-coloured vanilla swiss meringue buttercream. The whole cake was covered in white chocolate ganache and then a modelling chocolate /fondant blend in light pink. 


You'll find the details on how to make the gold pineapple topper in my previous post. 



And that really is all there is to say about it 😋

Happy baking!

xxM 

No comments:

Post a Comment