Tuesday 31 December 2019

Christmas Cookies Part 2

And then there was one! One day left of 2019, and still so many things to do before the end of the year!
In all reality, most of them can wait. But not this last post on Christmas cookies.
 It would be anathema to me to be talking Christmas after the 1st of Jan (yes, the tree is already down and all the ornaments are packed away. We start the New Year  without having the depressing business of clearing up Christmas decorations hanging over our heads. And by we, I mean me - because while the kids are at the age where they gladly decorate the tree, they sure as heck aren't going to help un-decorate it.)

I promised (you may not have noticed, but it didn't slip my mind) that there was a part two to the Christmas cookies from 2019, so here it is...


I constructed the gingerbread men out of a standard gingerbread cutter and a pocket watch cutter - see this post for the technique: http://teacakeandcreate.blogspot.com/2019/11/halloween-zombling-cookies.html



One of my favourites was this tree with the tangled lights, but if you want an even simpler design, try this one: 
(triangular christmas tree from Treat Boutique.)



Aaaand that's a wrap for Christmas 2019 (and for 2019!)



See you in 2020 ;-) 

xxM 

No comments:

Post a Comment